With the Wellion LUNA Meter and the matching Wellion LUNA Cholesterol Test Strips, you can conveniently determine your total cholesterol level at home. The measurement at home cannot replace the family doctor, but is intended to make the success of the therapy and your lifestyle changes (nutrition and exercise) visible in a motivating way, especially in addition to the regular check-ups.
- Take the Wellion LUNA cholesterol test strip from the test strip vial. Insert the test strip into the meter to turn it on. The display shows the "Chol" symbol, the flashing blood drop symbol and the test strip symbol.
- Press the lancing device (with a fresh lancet) at the side of the fingertip and press the release button to prick and obtain the blood drop.
- Now hold the tip of the test strip at a slight angle into the blood sample. The test strip sucks the blood like a straw. The meter beeps to let you know when there is enough blood for the test. The display shows the countdown, and after 26 seconds the result is shown on the display.
- Do not use expired test strips. Check the expiration date printed on the test strip vial and package.
- Seal the test strip vial IMMEDIATELY after removing a test strip to protect the remaining test strips from moisture.
- Use the test strip immediately after removing it from the vial.
- Do not use wet or damaged test strips.
- Avoid direct sunlight and heat. Store the test strips in a dry, cool environment (not in the bathroom).
- Dispose of the used test strip and the used lancet immediately after measurement.
Packaging unit: 5 and 10 pieces