Blood glucose test strips
For blood glucose measurement with the
Wellion NEWTON GDH-FAD BTE
Wellion NEWTON GDH-FAD blood glucose test strips
a reliable blood sugar value with only a small drop of blood
The Wellion NEWTON GDH-FAD blood glucose test strips are used with the Wellion NEWTON meter to measure blood glucose levels. The Wellion NEWTON test strips can be used for testing fresh capillary/venous whole blood and fresh neonatal whole blood.
The Wellion NEWTON meter is perfect for home testing as well as for use by professionals.
- Remove a Wellion NEWTON blood glucose test strip from the foil. Insert the test strip into the meter to switch it on. You will see the flashing blood drop symbol and the test strip symbol on the display.
- Press the lancing device (with a fresh lancet) to the side of your fingertip and press the release button to lance and collect the blood drop.
- Now hold the tip of the test strip at a slight angle into the blood sample. The test strip sucks in the blood like a straw. The meter will beep to let you know when there is enough blood for the measurement. The display shows the countdown and after a few seconds the measurement result is shown on the display.
- Do not use expired test strips. Check the expiration date printed on the test strip foil and package.
- Close the test strip vial IMMEDIATELY after removing a test strip to protect the remaining test strips from humidity.
- Use test strips immediately after removing them from the foil.
- Do not use wet or damaged test strips.
- Avoid direct sunlight and heat. Store the test strips in a dry, cool environment (not in the bathroom).
- Dispose of the used test strip and the used lancet immediately after the measurement.
Packaging units: 10 pieces or 50 pieces, test strips individually foil wrapped